Who will be responsible for processing your personal information?The information you provide us through this website will be responsibility of Insulcloud. In order to you can identify us and, if you wish, contact us, we provide you with our data:
- Owner: Insulcloud, S.L.
- Trade name: Insulcloud
- Registered at: Madrid Business Register in volumen 32823, sheet 103, section 8, paper M590850 on 22nd October 2014
- VAT: ESB87131454
- Registered Office: Avenida de Sabino Arana 8, 2ª, 48013 Bilbao, Bizkaia (Spain)
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
What personal data do we collect?To browse this website it is not necessary to register or provide us with any personal information beyond those automatically collected. However, we offer certain services that require you to provide us with some personal information in order to provide the service:
- Contact us. This website offers the possibility to contact us to request additional information about our company or our products. We only need you to provide us with an email address, which will be used to resolve any questions you may have or send you the information you have requested, if possible. We inform those who send us their curriculum vitae by e-mail or thruogh the contact section enabled on this website, that, if the profile matches the one requested by the company, data will be incorporated into the Human Resources file whose head is Insulcloud. Your data will be processed in order to manage a possible candidate selection process. If the candidates do not want the processing of their data to be carried out for the indicated purpose, or wishes to exercise their rights, they must write to Insulcloud at the address indicated above or by contacting our Data Protection Officer.
- To provide you with a demo of the Endo.Insulclock platform. You you are a healthcare professional we give you the opportunity to use a simulator of our Endo.Insulclock platform, in which you will be enabled to see how Insulclock shows the information related to a patient with diabetes. For that, we need you to give us your name, an e-mail, your phone number, adress and the name of the hospital or healthcare institution in which you develop your professional activity.
Google Services.We use Google Anlitycs in our website to obtain and analyze your browsing information. This digital tool, developed by Google, provides an audience and traffic analysis of our website. Google Analitys does not collect name, surname or adress from which you connect to our website. The obtained information is ralated with the number of visted pages, language, used browser, the operator from which the visit is made and the IP address from which the user accesses, among others. Google uses a cookie to obtain the information about your use of this website (your IP) and stores this information in USA. However, your IP address will be shortened (and therefore anonymous) before the transfer by Google in Member States of the European Union or in other States that have signed the Convention on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases the IP address is transmitted completely to a Google server in the United States and shortened there. Google will analyze the information obtained in order to prepare reports on the activities of the website and to provide us with additional services. The IP address transmitted by your browser in the framework of Google Analytics will not be combined with other Google data. See our Cookies Policy to know more. In addition to blocking all cookies in the browser, you can prevent the processing of this data through Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available through the following link. Alternatively to the browser plug-in, especially in browsers of mobile devices, you can prevent registration by Google Analytics by establishing an opt-out cookie that prevents future registration of your data when visiting this website (the opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and for this domain, so if you delete the cookies from this browser, you must click on the link again): Deactivate Google Analytics. Furthermore, this website uses the Google advertising tool Google Adwords, including the conversion and remarketing function. The remarketing tool allows us to display personalized advertising on other websites that you visit. To do this, Google analyzes your use of our website and stores the corresponding ID in your browser. This ID allows us to assign you to a specific group of users and can recognize you when you visit a website that is part of the Google advertising network. These websites may now display ads related to your use of our website. During this process Google does not collect any personal data from you, this assignment takes place exclusively through your browser. The data collected will be stored and processed in the United States. We use conversion tracking to determine the success of advertising our services on other websites. To do this, a conversion cookie is generated by clicking on one of our ads. This cookie allows us to recognize that you have reached our website through this announcement. Thanks to these usage statistics we create statistics to evaluate the conversion of our ads. We do not receive personal information about you. The conversion cookie set of your browser is individual and cannot be used by other Google AdWords customers for their statistics. You can avoid this remarketing by deactivating the function. Both Google Analytics and Google AdWords are tools developed by Google. Since Google is a company whose headquarters are outside the borders of the European Union, we have ensured that it is an American company adhered to the Privacy Shield. You can get more information about Google Analytics in the Google data protection declaration, as well as more information about Google AdWords by clicking here.
Data of MinorsWe want to let you know that this website is aimed exclusively at a public over 18 years old (minors who intend to make use of the services contained in the website must have the prior consent of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, these being the only responsible for the acts carried out by the minors in their charge). If we detect that a minor is making use of this website, we will request an authorization from their parents or legal guardians. Once the consent has been obtained, the minor's parents or legal guardians may obtain access to the minor's data and to the account that the minor may eventually create. The parents or legal guardians of the minor may express their wish to terminate the processing of the minor's data at any time, through a request to Insulcloud so that the minor's account is deleted, sending an email to email@example.com or by sending a letter to Insulcloud S.L., La Nave, Calle Cifuentes 5, 28021 Madrid (Spain), accompanied by a photocopy of the ID card and a photocopy of the family book. We will eliminate the minor's account, but we will keep general information that is not identified and that we are obliged to keep in order to comply with current legislation.
What do we use your personal information for?Insulcloud will use your personal data with the utmost caution to ensure adequate protection of your personal information, adjusting to current legislation at all times and we will do as explained below:
- To improve your user experience and facilitate your future purchases through this website. We use this information to set up and manage your customer account, offer technical assistance, after sales and training services, verify your identity and send important information related to your account, your subscription and your purchase order.
- To solve your technical doubts, including functioning problems, solving incidences or to solve any other kind of doubt or for receiving and responding any kind of comment you want to put in our knowledge.
- To send you upgraded information about your treatment, diabetic education, healthy lifestyle, physical activity and nutrition, if you desire it so.
- To send you personalized marketing information related with your interests. Do not worry, you will always have the opportunity to regret receiving this kind of communications.
- current laws, including those applicable outside your country of residence;
- a request from a court or tribunal, a security or regulatory body, as well as other public authorities, including those that come from outside your country of residence;
- protection of our rights, privacy, security or property, or those of other people.
How do we protect your personal dataGiven the "core" of Insulcloud, the protection of your personal information has always been, is and will be a key principle of our company. That is why we use and have put in place all the legal, administrative and technical mechanisms to guarantee the protection of your personal data. Your personal data are protected. Insulcloud restricts the access of its employees to your personal information only in those cases or situations in which such access is strictly necessary to provide a good service or to guarantee the security thereof. It is important to keep in mind that no data transmission made over the Internet is perfectly safe, so we advise you to take precautions whenever you share personal information through the network. Also keep in mind that only you are responsible for protecting the account access data you have created on this website, so we recommend you to pay attention to not leaving user sessions open, create a password that only you know and that it cannot be easily guessed, as well as not sharing with anyone the keys or access data to your account. We are not responsible in case of loss or theft of your access password, or of the activities that may be carried out by unauthorized users with your user account, in case you are responsible for unauthorized access. However, at Insulcloud we are here to help you, always and at all times, so if you have proof or suspicion that your account may have suffered unauthorized access or that your personal information may be compromised, please contact our Data Protection Officer as soon as possible.
How long do we store your personal information?We will safeguard and retain your personal information for as long as necessary and reasonable in accordance with current legislation and according to commercial matters. To determine these times or periods of conservation, Insulcloud will observe the provisions of local laws and contractual obligations. When we no longer need your personal information, we will remove it from our servers, records and databases in a secure manner. We keep your personal data to provide a quality service on our website and for legitimate and essential business purposes, such as maintaining the performance of the website, making business decisions based on data about new functions and offers, fulfilling our legal obligations and resolve disputes. We keep some of your personal data while you are registered as a USER on our website. If you request it, we may delete or anonymize your personal data so that it is not identified, unless, legally, we can or are required to keep certain personal data, including the following cases:
- If there is an unresolved problem related to your order, such as pending credit in your account or an unresolved claim or dispute, we will retain the necessary personal information until the problem is resolved;
- When we are required to retain personal data to comply with our legal, fiscal, accounting and auditing obligations, we will retain the necessary personal data during the period required by applicable law; and/or,
- When necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as preventing fraud or maintaining the safety of our users.